Tuesday 11 October 2016

Green Peas and Mint Pulao


Somehow, I don't like to make Roti, or Paratha in everyday life. Sometimes I literally got annoy to make Roti. As in the morning its a Tiffin time when I pack Tiffin for himanshu, That time also he prefer to take some sabji and Roti or Paratha. When he is back from the ofiice, That time too he love to eat Roti sabji...Like Perfect Thali food which includes Sabji, Roti, Salad, some extra side dish and something in meetha. Meetha he can avoid but these all things are must. 



When I was a teenager and was learning how to make food, First time I knead a dough for Roti, and you wont believe I literally didn't like to make Roti dough. Still sometimes I got irritate to make any dough ;) Mom used to prepare dough and I used to be ready to make Rotis. But not for kneading a dough ;) She used to tell me what will you do after marriage when your husband will ask you for Roti, And My answer was I will hire maid to make Rotis...Hahahah....I didnt know that these are the only things which we can enjoy in our kitchen. Time teach us s
o many things, In fact it change us in many ways. So with this thought only, I was again not in that mood to make any flatbread at home, And decided to make something good by which I can convince him to have this in his dinner. Even Prisha too loves Rice so had a thought to make something healthy and easy too. ;)

So I went to my kitchen, Wore my apron, and 30 minutes work has started. Well, I have already soaked the Rice So put them on gas to be cooked. Everything is ready, and within 5 minutes, These Green peas and Mint Pulao is ready to Enjoyy....You know what, When I was taking photos, I was literally eating them one by one spoon.I couldn't stop myself to eat them, So so delicious. You will see in the recipe there are no extra spices used in the recipe...Simple Green chilies, Salt, some boiled vegetables, and lots of chopped mint leaves. You Green Green Pulao is ready to serve. So You all check out the recipe and say No to Roti for in your lunch or in your Dinner ;)


Ingredients:

11/2 Cup Basmati Rice, Soaked and cooked
1 Tbsp Oil
4-5 Garlic cloves, Finely chopped
1 Onion, Finely chopped
2 Green chilies, finely chopped
1/4 Cup Min leaves, finely chopped
1/4 Cup Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1/2 Cup Green peas, Boiled
1/4 Cup French beans, chopped and boiled
Salt to taste


Method:

1. Heat a pan with oil and add Chopped garlic and onions, cook onions until they turn soft, add Green chilies and saute for a minute.

2. Add chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves, Boiled green peas and french beans, mix them all well. Add salt to taste.

3. Now add Cooked rice in the mixture and mix them all very well. Turn off the gas and serve these Extremely delicious and yummy Pulao with yogurt or with Raita.

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment