Peanut butter is an excellent source of protein, dietary fiber, vitamin E. The main ingredient in peanut butter is ground peanuts. Oil is added to give it a smooth, creamy texture, but some oils are healthier than others. Honey, molasses or sugar help add a touch of sweetness to peanut butter. If the peanuts are not salted, salt may be added as a final ingredient to add more flavor. Nutritious and versatile, peanuts are a vital staple in the diets of people around the world.
As Diwali is just two days away, Its nothing like you cant serve Cookies to your guests, And when they are homemade. I thought this time, Will make some homemade cookies, Which I am going to serve my close friends. Prisha loves Peanut Butter, As she loves to spread it on her Paratha with Pineapple Jam. Yesterday After school, when she was sleeping, I thought let me make her more surprised by making these super duper delicious peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips. Ahh I love Chocolate chips with these cookies. A rich flavor, with goodness of peanut Protein, and vitamins.
100 gm Butter, Softened
100 gm Castor Sugar
100 gm Brown Sugar
50 gm Peanut Butter
1-2 tsp Milk if required
250 gm All purpose Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Cup Dark chocolate chips
1. Take a Bowl, beat Butter and Castor Sugar properly, using electric beater or manually, until sugar is dissolved.
2. Now add brown sugar and keep creaming the sugar and butter. Add peanut butter and keep creaming.
3. If you feel the mixture is so hard add 1-2 tsp of Milk, or you can add half egg. Now mix till sugar is completely dissolved. Thts ok if some sugar grains are still there.
4. Now Add flour & baking Powder & fold softly. Add chocolate chips and softly handle the dough. keep in fridge for 15-20 minutes rest to set the dough.
5. Make small balls & make a small depression with a fork, in the middle of cookies. Put them in baking tray. If the mixture is sticky. you may use dry flour for handling it.
Preheat the oven at 170 degrees C & bake for 20-25 minutes on slow heat.
Post a Comment