This is a very healthy, nutritious and wholesome breakfast with the goodness of vegetables. It can also be packed for lunch as it remains very soft even hours later. Perfect for kid's breakfast, lunch box and snack box. There is no need for any special side dish for this paratha as it is very tasty on its own. If required, you can have it with curd or pickle or just a simple raita. I am not going to make stuffed paratha....I will add all the vegetables in wheat flour and then cook it well till the brown spots come on paratha....Here we go
Wheat flour - 11/2 cup
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds/jeera -1 tsp
Onion -1 medium size
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Potato - 2 medium size or 1 big
Peas -1/4 cup
Carrot and cabbage together (finely chopped)- 3/4 cup
Coriander leaves - finely chopped -1/4 cup
Red chilli powder -1 tsp
Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
Garam masala -1 tsp
Coriander powder -1 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder -1/2 tsp
Sesame seeds- 1/2 tsp
1. Take one big bowl and and put wheat flour in the bowl.
2. Add chopped and semi crushed all the vegetables except green peas.
3. Then add Red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Garam masala, Coriander powder, Cumin Powder, Ginger Garlic paste, Sesame Seeds and salt.
4. Add 3-4 Tbsp of Oil in the mixture...To make soft and nice Paratha its necessary to add huge amount of oil in it.
5. Then make a soft Paratha Dough. Then make Nice round Paratha.
6. Heat a tawa and put the rolled out paratha on it. When you see bubbles forming on the top, spread a tsp of oil all over the paratha and flip it over to the other side. Spread another 1/2 tsp of oil on the other side and cook well until brown spots appear on both the sides.
Post a Comment