When you are seriously craving for some chocolate Flavor in your mouth, You can't control yourself to have it right away..At least I cannot...The same thing happened with me yesterday, That I was craving for this super chocolaty, Chewy, Yummy, what else I can say, A Super Duper hit recipe made by chocolate....and its "BROWNIE"... Ohhhh still I am fascinating to have it right now...I have to go and come back with piece of Brownie and should write my Brownie post with enjoying it ;) Hahahahha...Sounds so Funny...It is...But Thts Ok, By reading this You will also Fall in a fantasy of this chocolaty Brownie with me :)
I always look for Eggless recipes (As I always mentioned that I am a pure vegetarian). I tried this egg less version of brownies and I already made them a couple of times because of the simplicity of the recipe. The recipe is simple enough. The most important ingredient besides the chocolate? Thts the Vanilla....This Vanilla Essence, Ohhh You just smell the Essence Bottle.....I am in love with this smell...When your Brownie is in Oven to be bake, This Vanilla makes your house like heaven....This smell stays in your house for couple of hours, So when I baked it in the noon yesterday, Himanshu came from the office in the evening, He asked me what did u baked today????????? ;) The time when I said its a Brownie....hahahah...I cant forget his face that what he was wondering...;) After having a simple dinner, I served him this Hot chocolate Brownie with a scoop of Butterscotch Ice cream....And what else can I say, Love in the Air :)
So Check out this Yummilicious Egg less Chocolate Brownie recipe Below...and Enjoyyyyyy the Chocolaty Heaven :)
110 gm Dark chocolate, Melted
80 gm All Purpose Flour
60 gm Butter
60 gm Powdered Sugar
60 gm Yogurt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
5-6 drops Vanilla essence
3-5 Tbsp of Milk
1. Take a Bowl and Combine the melted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla essence and whisk well.
2. Now add Yogurt in the butter mixture and mix them very well.
3. Add the Sieved Flour mixture (All purpose Flour + Baking Powder + Baking Soda) and mix gently and add melted Dark Chocolate too in the mixture and Fold them gently.
4. Add 3-5 Tbsp of milk to reach the desired consistency. (Dropping consistency).
5. Grease a 6" Square tin with Butter and Line it with a piece of Butter paper at the bottom of the dish and again grease it using a little butter.
6. Pour the batter into the greased and lined Brownie tin, spread it evenly using a spoon and Bake it for 30-35 minutes at 180 degree C.
7. Cool it and unmould by turning upside down on a plate. Remove and discard the butter paper, Cut them in a square pieces and serve hot with Ice cream. Or you can simply have in your mouth without a wait of a single second ;)
those are drooling picsReplyDelete
Thank you so much Nisa :)Delete