Hey Guys, I am again Back with yet another Healthy dish, As you know Nowadays I am in a mood to post some healthy recipes, Once again its a healthy hit from my blog....Its a MULTIGRAIN THALIPEETH with Veggies, Thalipeeth is a type of savory multi-grain pancake popular in Western India. It is a special Maharashtrian dish. The dough is prepared from a special flour made from roasted sabudana, Rajgira, Coriander seeds, cumin seeds, Wheat, and Rice. Onion, fresh coriander and other vegetables and spices are added when kneading the dough. Here I am using Whole Wheat Flour, Chickpea Flour, Soya Flour, and Rajgira Flour, and added Vegetables to make it more healthy..!!
Its a very Easy to make dish, and so delicious to have even in breakfast...When you serve it with Any Raita or with any pickle...Taste is awesome...These all flours are so healthy, and use of this Flour and addition of vegetables in your dishes makes you more healthy. Since last two three weeks we are having so much heavy foods, like frequently we are going to the restaurants for the dinner, or sometimes getting home delivery of the lunch...So fed up from the very heavy and restaurant food, so decided to have some healthy food in next couple of days. So my next Blog posts will be only healthy food posts....Very soon I am going to post them all.
And Now again we reached to our 28th #foodiemonday Bloghop Event, and we Foodiemonday team has decided to post the recipes from each others Blog...Like when we have decided to have #InterFoodblogchallenge theme, We had a small game which was held by Krithika on our Group, and I gotta chance to try recipes from Krithika's Blog, I go through the blog, and was searching for some healthy recipe, And I got this super delicious and healthy recipe from her blog, Krithika's Blog is so so different from others, You will able to find loads of recipes from each topic, and you will love to try them all...You can check out her blog here at http://akshayam21.blogspot.qa/ ...Thank you krithi, for this wonderful recipe...To make it lil different, I have added a good amount of vegetables, Mint leaves, and some Raw seeds to make it more delicious!!! So here you can check out the step by step recipe below and Be healthy :)
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup Besan (Chickpea Flour)
1/4 Cup Soya Flour
1/4 Cup Rajgira Flour
1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Onions, and Garlic
2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Capsicum
1 Tbsp Finely chopped Mint leaves
1 Tbsp Finely chopped Coriander Leaves
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp Fennel Seeds
1 tsp Sesame Seeds
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp Green chilies
1 Tbsp Oil
1/2 Cup Yogurt
Water as required
Salt to taste
1. Take a Bowl and add all the flours and mix well with hands.
2. Add the Cumin seeds, Fennel Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Chopped Onions and Garlic, Capsicum, Finely Chopped Mint Leaves, Coriander leaves and salt, Mix them well.
3. Now add Spices in to the flour mixture, Mix them well, Now add Yogurt in it, mix it again, If you need water to make a dough add water gradually and make a soft dough. Drizzle a little oil on to your hand and coat the dough with it. Cover and let rest for about 5-7 minutes. Divide this dough in to equal Parts of balls.
4. Take an aluminum Foil, or any Plastic sheets, And put One Ball on a sheet and drizzle some Oil on your fingers and tap the dough with your fingers, and make a Thalipeeth, Make a hole in the middle of Thalipeeth (Thats looks so Goood ;))...The edges will be uneven, Do not worry for that...It will be like this !!
5. Heat a Tawa and Cook the thalipeeth on the tawa using oil/ghee till golden brown on both sides. Use a flat ladle to press down and let cook evenly. Serve hot with Raita or Salad. I am serving this delicious Thalipeeth with Boondi Raita and Salad.
thats healthy treat postReplyDelete
Thank you dear Nisa :)Delete