Hello Sweethearts, Valentines day is around the corner, and I have another very special recipe for you to enjoy with your Valentine. :) Its a Chocolate Cake Balls.....Sounds Yummyyyy!!!! Yes it is ;)
Each year on February 14th, many people exchange cards, candy, gifts or flowers with their special “Valentine.” Well, I personally Love this Very Very special Day, before marriage It wasn't so so exciting feeling, But When You Fall in love, You will just Love this day, I mean Of course You are very Special to someone you love...And yes he/she is also very very special for you!!! For me Everyday is valentine's day, I do fall in love with Hishu Everyday ;) Yeahhhh I am blushing, But tht's True ;)
So Yes, We are back with our #Foodiemonday #bloghop Event, the theme is #valentine'sspecial....We all Foodies are going to make some sweets for our Valentine's and also for the Viewer and follower of our this Bloghop Event....I tried my hands in this very easy and so quick Chocolate Cake balls recipe and guess what....Hishu and Prisha went nuts ;) hahahha....Love u darling :)
I love when I make something, Which Hishu loves a lot and normally he crave for that food or any dessert.....He loves a Chocolate Mud cake with full of moisture in it....That will not be so surprisingly amazing if I make this Chocolate mud cake for him....But If I make them in small small Balls and present him in a different way...Mmmmmm...Yeahhhhh...That may surely make him surprised....Right???? Well, By adding Cream Cheese, The taste of these Chocolate cake Balls takes you to the heaven...I was literally licking my fingers when I was making a dough of these Balls....Not kidding...I am serious :) I did that ;) And I was not at all in that mood to put them for an hour to take photos to post this Recipe....But I controlled myself and you won't believe this, This photography took 3 hours to make me that, "Yesss this shot I love it"...I couldn't understand that how should I present them in a different way...Finally landed up with this shots..Hope You all like them, Because at the end I loved these shots....Me and Hishu gonna Enjoy these Scrumptious and yummy Chocolate Cake Balls in this Valentine's day, What about you all??? Do let me know :) Choose it and have a blast ) Eenni Minni Miny Mo ;) Check out the step by step easy recipe below and make your valentine's day So special :) Happy Valentine's Day to all of you :)
200 gm Condense Milk
2 Tbsp Butter
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 Cup All purpose Flour
3-4 drops Chocolate Essence
11/2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup White Chocolate
2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp Strawberry sauce
Colorful vermicelli for Garnishing
1. Line up all the Ingredients. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease the cake pans. Dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. In a medium bowl, combine Condense Milk, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Essence mix this mixture until fluffy.
3. Add Butter in the above mixture and again mix it well until the better becomes fluffy.
4. Now Add All purpose flour and Cocoa Powder, Fold them very well.
5. Add milk to reach the pouring consistency of the batter.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 13-15 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean
7. Cool in pans on a wire rack 10 minutes. Invert onto wire rack; invert again and let cool completely on rack. And Crumble the cake in another separate Bowl. (As I have posted sponge cake recipe before..So not posting pictorial tutorial in this post for the cake. But ingredients and method is mentioned here.)
8. Now add Cream Cheese in it and make a dough, Now From that Dough make small Balls from it.
9. Melt the White chocolate by Double Boiler Method, or in Microwave, and dip these chocolate cake balls in it then place into mini cupcake cups. Let them sit until the chocolate hard. ( you may place them in the refrigerator).
10. Now drizzle strawberry sauce on it and garnish it by sprinkling some colorful vermicelli on it.
Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy These Creamy and Yummy Chocolate Cake Balls in this Valentine's day and make him or her special :)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :)
chocolate cake balls looks super yummy and beautifulReplyDelete
Colors are talking in this dish.. Extremely delicious.Great clicks ....ReplyDelete