The ultimate cookies which must be liked by Elders, kids, all ages people.And the best part is that I am going to make it eggless...Today was a craft day for me by making these cookies...I wonder when my Lil girl will grow up she will also take interest in making all these type of stuff...well, these cookies takes Lil more time to make them...But it's fun by while making them... The all time favourite vanilla and chocolate flavor is just a four star on the cookies....let's make them and all my friends please make them, you will enjoy it, and don't forget to share your experience with me!
90 Gm All purpose flour
45gm Salted Butter
3 1/2 Tbsp Condense milk
3 Tbsp Castor Sugar
1/4 tsp Baking powder
3-4 drops Vanilla extract
The above ingredients are for Vanilla cookies....Take same amount of all ingredients for chocolate cookies as well, just add 2 1/2 Tbsp of Cocoa powder..
1. Preheat oven to 160 °C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until well blended and light in colour, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add flour and mix on low speed until crumbly. Place dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until dough holds together.
4. Divide dough in half. Return half of dough to bowl and knead in cocoa.
7. Lay a piece of plastic wrap on work surface. With a long spatula, carefully place beside each other, 1 strip of vanilla dough, 1 strip of chocolate dough and 1 strip of vanilla dough. Gently press together.
8. Take water in small bowl and lightly brush on cookie dough to help it hold together.
9. Form a second layer on top of the first layer by placing a chocolate strip on top of the vanilla strip, the vanilla strip on top of the chocolate strip, and the chocolate strip on top of the vanilla strip.
10. Brush again with water wash. Make a third layer reversing the order, creating a checkerboard pattern.
11. Repeat process with remaining dough. Wrap each of the four logs in plastic and refrigerate 30 minutes.
12. Slice each log into ¼” (0.6 cm) thick slices; place on prepared baking sheet.
13. Bake in preheated oven for 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly golden. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Trust me guys You will love it....They are rich on plate, and yummy in mouth :)
Fantastic Job Waagmi. You have explained this recipe so beautifully. Even non bakers will be encouraged to cook by your such beautiful pictorial explanation. GreatReplyDelete
Thank u so much swthrt +PIYALI SEKHAR MUTHADelete
Cookies looks wonderful! Well done .ReplyDelete
Thank u so much +Madhavi Cyber KitchenDelete