Everyone knows about this kids favorite Game....So, How many of you wants to play it ?????
Tic-tac-toe (also known as Noughts and crosses or Xs and Os) is a paper-and-pencil game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three of their marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
Players soon discover that best play from both parties leads to a draw. Hence, Tic-tac-toe is most often played by young children.
When We decided our next Fourth #foodiemonday #Bloghop challenge theme, which is "Kids Special"...I had no idea what to make very special and interesting on this theme....Since yesterday morning I was not ready or there was nothing in my mind that what I am gonna post tomorrow's theme...!!
Yesterday, I went to one shopping mall to buy some home stuffs, Me and My Friend we both have small kids and as you know when two very small kids come together, They will give a blast to their moms...Same thing happened tomorrow, Her Daughter caught one smiley stickers from the stationary section, and here's the blast, Prisha also wants that smiley stickers which is in her hand only....I told her you can have it another one, why you want that one only? And she replied......"NAHI MUJHE WOHI CHAHIE JO USKE HATH ME HE....hahaha ;)" like Every mother do, I did same thing, I'd simply divert her mind to another toys and bought another smiley stickers....At that time, during the shopping something was clicking in my mind and I got it...I've decided to make smileys by Bread toast, As they were round one more thing clicked in my mind to play a simple game, which is Tic Tac Toe and I made "+" signs from bread and simply Toast them....And my dilemma of what to make in next theme challenge is over...and I land up with this cute looking and yummy Tic Tac Toe smileys..You will also enjoyyy the process to make these toasts.
So, To make these yummy Toasts you will need:
8 Slice Circle Shape Bread slices
1 Cup Grated Carrot
1 Cup Grated Boiled Potato
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Mustard Sauce
1/4 tsp Black pepper
1 Tbsp Mixed Herbs
Salt to taste
For Spinach Spread:
3/4 Cup Spinach leaves
1/4 cup Mint and Basil leaves paste
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Cheese spread
1. Take a Bowl and add Grated Carrot and Potato, Then add Mayonnaise, Mustard sauce, Black Pepper, Mixed herbs and salt. Mix them well. and keep it aside.
2. Then cut the bread slices in round shapes and in "+" signs apply butter on it..Spread the above carrot stuffing on one slice of bread and put another slice of bread on it.
3. Then Bake it for 5 minutes on 180 degree C.
4. Meanwhile, lets make a spread which we will apply on our toasts. So, For that Take 3/4 Cup of Spinach leaves, and 1/4 Cup of Mint leaves and Coriander Leaves.. Place this leaves in mixer jar and add salt and lil water in it and make a paste or you can say Chutney. Now add Cheese spread in it and mix it very well...(Note: For more sweet and tangy taste you can add Tomato ketchup in it as well.)
5. Now, Take the baked toasts out from the Oven and let it be cool for few minute, And apply this Chutney on it and keep it aside.
6. As I am presenting Tic Tac Toe theme based Toastes....Lets have some craft work on it....I am making smilies on these toasts....I am making these smilies eyes by Black Olives, Nose by carrot, lips by Cucumber.....you can make it by your choice :)
7. I had cut "+" signs simply on bread slices and toasted them in oven..
8. Serve this Tic Tac Toe game with Some Fresh Juice and Donuts, To have more and more fun and enjjoyyy!!!! :)))
Beautiful concept and your post takes me back to my own childhood days.....ReplyDelete
Thank you dear Alkajena!!! it means a lot to me ::)ReplyDelete
Very Lovely.. Kids will surely like it..ReplyDelete
yess dear shunmuga !! Thank you for stopping byDelete
What a super clever idea. I bet your kids love you.ReplyDelete
yess dear choclette!! Thank youDelete
I loved your idea of presenting toasts to kids!! Beautiful tempting presentation. I would love to have it too.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much dear preethi!! :)Delete
Love this!! Perfect for kids and so cute!!ReplyDelete
Thanks a bunch dear Pack Momma!!Delete
attractive to me too.. Nice presentationReplyDelete
Thanks a ton dear Veena!!! :)Delete