Who dont like to have Pizza in his lunch or dinner or in anytime......Well, I am not this much diehard fan of Pizza....But yes, My better half, He is....Pizza is like all time or anytime Yes for him...Being a vegetarian, we don't have so much options to enjoy this mouthwatering beautiful round beauty....Yes, We can make so many variations in Pizza dough, or in Pizza sauce, But not so much variations in Topping....If I am telling wrong, Plss do comment If you have interesting Veg pizza Toppings....Moving back to this gorgeous looking Pizza....Whaaaaattt??? Yes, This is homemade...You have doubt??? Well...Cant help u ;) I know I know its so much beautiful, gorgeous and delicious Cheesy Pizza....As I said I am not a big fan of this cheesy pizza or any Pizza, Only bcoz the calories ;) One slice of pizza and we will gain 270 calories😩...Gosh....I cant even burn this much calorie when I go to gym.....I walk 3 km everyday on Treadmill and hardly can burn 200 calories....So this is very tough for me..;)
This Cheesy, Thin in crust, Not so much thin, a medium one, Pizza is loaded with lots of
mozzarella cheese and so many colorful veggies, like yellow, green and red bell peppers, Baby corns, Onions, Mushrooms and some and Black olives. Base is made with APF and some garlicky touch with oregano seasoning. Its 100% APF made Pizza base Because Himanshu wanted to have same taste which he always have in Domino's..So, This time he was strictly on No healthy version...You can surely make this dough with Whole wheat flour...You can take half half Quantity of both the flour and can make pizza dough.
Whenever we go in a mall on our weekend, we normally enjoy food outside, when we enter to the food court, He simply move to the Pizza Express or to the Domino's. and we always have fight on this, Everytime he moves there and we have lots of chatar patar, and top on that, Prisha also vote for pizza only 😏 and I am like helpless....Sometimes I ignore it and have it, But everytime I cant...Lol... And one more thing There are also not so much veg Option here in Qatar, So Everytime Just two options...One is Pizza Expresse's veggie paradise and Giardiniera...Once we ordered this same pizza but with got cheese....Hmmm we didnt liked it 😆.... So all you Pizza lovers, This Pizza recipes is for all of you, Enjoyy this yummy homemade Pizza and make your Monday Fresh and delightful...
This is our 41th Foodiemonday Bloghop event and This time we are back with the theme of #pizzamania....Here is my contribution, and you guys Enjoyyy all the yummy pizza recipe of foodiemonday team!
500 gms All-purpose flour
4 – 5 gms Active dry yeast (Half sachet)
1.5 cup Luke warm water
1 Tbsp Sugar
8-9 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
4 Tbsp. Olive oil
2 Tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. Salt
1 Tbsp Oregano and chili flakes
2 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
200 gm mozzarella Cheese (If you want more.....Definitely have more ;))
Sliced vegetables, (Onions, Tricolor Bell peppers, Baby corn, Black Olives and Mushrooms)
Oregano and Chili flakes for seasoning
1. Let the yeast activate for 15 minutes.
2. Take a big bowl and add 2 – 2.5 cups all-purpose flour add chopped Garlic and oregano seasoning in it, and mix (Do not add all the flour together, add 1 cup first and combine the dough then add in 1-1.5 cups and try to make soft dough, knead the dough for 15 – 20 minutes and make smooth and stretchy dough).
3. Knead the dough well for 15 minutes (to activate Gluten) Add 2 Tbsp. olive oil and kneed for 2 minutes more, Let the dough ferment for 3-4 hours and cover with lid and put in warm place.
4. After 3-4 hours Take dough out of the Bowl. See picture how it raises. Cut it into 2 equal size balls and let it rest for 10 minutes. sprinkle some flour on your working table or platform and knead this dough again for 10 more minutes. Again put this dough in a bowl for second fermentation, This time put it at the warm place for an hour only.
5. Apply some oil in your palm and Take out the pizza dough from the bowl and knead it for 2-3 minutes and make a nice round shape pizza base, To make nice perfect round shape, You can simply make your round pizza with your hand then cut it with any big plate or Thali which is as big as your pizza and cut the perfect round shape, transfer the pizza base to a buttered baking tray.
5. Apply Pizza sauce on it and sprinkle loads of mozzarella cheese on it, place some sliced Vegetables of your choice on it, again make a layer of mozzarella cheese and again place veggies and some black Olives At the end sprinkle some more mozzarella cheese and Finally bake in a Preheated oven at 200C for 10 minutes and again for 220C for 5-6 minutes.