Spaghetti Italian pronunciation is a long, thin, cylindrical, solid pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water. Italian spaghetti is made from durum wheat semolina, but elsewhere it may be made with other kinds of flour.
Originally spaghetti was notably long, but shorter lengths gained in popularity during the latter half of the 20th century and now spaghetti is most commonly available lengths. A variety of pasta dishes are based on it. At its simplest, spaghetti can be formed using no more than a rolling pin and a knife. A home pasta machine simplifies the rolling, and makes the cutting more uniform. Fresh spaghetti would normally be cooked within hours of being formed. Commercial versions of 'fresh' spaghetti are manufactured.
Spaghetti is frequently served with tomato sauce, which may contain various herbs, (especially oregano and basil), olive oil, meat, or vegetables. Grated hard cheeses, such as Pecorino Romano, Parmesan and Grana Padano, are often sprinkled on top.
I love an easy one pot pasta recipe for a weeknight meal. I make lots of different versions and this is one of my favorites for being super light but also so creamy and very decadent feeling. The spaghetti soak up the flavor from the vegetable broth and tomatoes and it makes them so rich. check out the recipe below and Enjoyy!!
200 gm Spaghetti
1/2 Cup Tomato puree or pasta sauce
2 Cup of Veggies colored peppers, onion, corn
Salt to taste
2 tsp Black pepper powder
2 tsp Chili flakes
2 tsp Oregano
2 tsp Garlic minces
1 tsp Garlic powder
2 Tbsp Olive oil
5-6 fresh Basil leaves
2 Tbsp Cheese (Optional)
1. Take a wide pan, place all vegetables and add half quantity of seasoning and 1tbsp olive oil.
2. Stir fry on high flame for 2/4 minutes. This will give nice smokey flavor and crunch to the vegetables .
3. Bring it down in a Wide plate.
4. In same pot put in the Spaghetti (Or Pasta) , olive oil, sauce, seasonings , basil, and hot water. Cover the pot. and let it cook for 10/12 minutes.
5. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking or burning.
6. when the pasta is almost done add vegetables. mix well add cheese and and serve hot.
Spaghetti looks yummy. Superb share Waagmi.ReplyDelete
This looks delicious and yummy.ReplyDelete
Waagmi a nice way to prepare a one pot spaghetti dish. Looks so yummy and hubby and I love any sort of pasta.ReplyDelete
Veggie loaded Spaghetti looks Delish.ReplyDelete