Wednesday 18 May 2016

Aloo Masala Puri


Who will not like a bunch of super hot Aloo Masala Puri. I am a fan of any hot Puri, I love to have Garma Garam puri with some mom's homemade Mango pickle, or my favourite Kachche aam ki launji . A perfect combination to enjoy that crispy, and delicious flavour of puffed puris. Aloo Masala Pure is a very popular Indian breakfast dish. They are more delicious when they are served hot, easy to make and tummy filling breakfast.

During my pregnancy, I crave for puris, any puris, but that must be Garma Garam
I used to have this twice or thrice in a week, when I was at my mom's place, she used to make this hot purist for me, I miss all this things. Yesterday when I was making this I was seriously reminding my home kitchen, where me and mom used to make so many varieties together... My elder brother, he was like a big big foodies, still he is same like  before... let me share you some good memories when I was at mom's place, When my elder brother is coming for lunch or dinner, his lunch or dinner plate:) must be full of varieties, and one more thing that menu should not be repeat at least for two week ...lol that is the tough tome to think more and more dishes for   me and mom. But we both try to convince him with our extra efforts which were given only for him, We actually made a menu for him, that on Monday, on Tuesday, on Wednesday..... So on..... All these things are going to be served to our Prince  ;) Lol....Bhai don't Mind, its just a fun... Me loved that, and I miss your all at things :)


Aloo Masala Puri was also one of them, as I said its a tummy filling food, So he always stay happy when he is full...;) its a delicious, and yummy puffed purist which you can make anytime with no fuss, you can give them in  to your child's lunchbox too, just add bit less amount of red chili powder if you are making it for kid. When I make this for prisha, I don't even add pinch of red chili powder, as she cannot eat spicy food at all. She also roll this yummy puri and take a bite of it and enjoy it with her school friends... BTW, she has already booked her tomorrow's lunch box stuff... and its a cheese sandwich,😋 though she asked me to give her this sandwich for the first time, and when I asked her this, that why you want that, the answer was, because Ritika (Her school friend) is having that😆 Lol ;) Like everyone say, kids will learn with kids only....I can see that now :) Hope she learn all the good things which she can learn from her good friends :) Well, you guys check out this delicious and yummy Aloo masala puri recipe, do let me know whenever you try this recipe, that how it turned out...I would love to hear your comments below :) Enjoyyyyy!!!



Ingredients:

 1 Potato, boiled and mashed
 1 Cup, Wheat Flour
 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
 1/4 tsp Carom seeds
 1/4 tsp Coriander Powder
 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powdered
 1/4 tsp Fennel seeds
 1/4 tsp Sesame seeds
 1 Tbsp Oil
 Salt to taste
 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves
 Oil for frying

Method:

1. Add wheat flour to smashed potato along with red chili powder, coriander powder, asafoetida, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, fennel seeds, sesame seeds, coriander leaves, salt and oil.

2. Mix them well and add water so as to form a dough. Keep it aside for few minutes.

3. Make small round balls of this dough and roll them in the form of a Puri. Apply oil on the rolling pin and rolling board and carefully roll them in to Puri. Fry them and serve it hot along with any sabji or pickle.


10 comments:

  1. Puri looks so inviting Waagmi. Loved it dear. I will try it for tomorrow's breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puri looks so inviting Waagmi. Loved it dear. I will try it for tomorrow's breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These puris are sooooo delicious looking. You have beautifully captured with lovely memories behind

    ReplyDelete
  4. What to do with sesam seeds and fennel seeds ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh thanks for highlighting, updated the method :) add

      Delete
  5. Poori look so tempting,loved all your clicks which made your dish so realistic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poori look so tempting,loved all your clicks which made your dish so realistic

    ReplyDelete