Well, My daughter loves Popsicle a lot, but that sugar coated lollipops, and she keep that pops in her mouth for long time.....I am so much worried she might damage her teeth by having them on and on....So for her, I have to think something that which can give her that pops fun and her mom also don't worry if she having that.... So, Nowadays loads of grapes are coming in market, just yesterday I was in grocery store and I found these sweet Red grapes, I had a click in my mind and just tried to make it in a fun way....So lets Enjoyyyy these amazing looking Popsicles!!!!!
9-10 Your Favorite Red Grapes
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 Tbsp unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp Fresh Cream
1/2 Cup White Chocolate (Melted)
Popsicle sticks (As required)
3-4 Tbsp Peanuts crushed
Color vermicelli (For garnishing)
1. Wash your grapes well and allow them to drain dry.
2. Pierce the grapes with Popsicle sticks.
3. To make a caramel Sauce:
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar and water over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat and bring to a boil, without stirring. If necessary, use a wet pastry brush to wash down any crystals on the side of the pan. Boil until the syrup is a deep amber color, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the sugar from the heat and carefully whisk in the heavy cream. The mixture will bubble. Stir in the unsalted butter
- Transfer the caramel to a dish and cool.
3. After cooling the caramel, pour the caramel on bottom part of grapes and put them in a fridge for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate by a double boiler technique or in a microwave.
5. Then dip the upper part of a grapes in a white chocolate bowl and simply top up it with crushed peanuts, and color vermicelli.
6. Again Put these Popsicles in a fridge again for 5 minutes....Serve these amazing and colorful popsicles.....Yippppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Love the idea!Its so cute and YUM:)ReplyDelete
Thank you dear kushi!!! :))) +kushi sDelete
Perfect for kids party .. !ReplyDelete
What a nice idea .... will try it...ReplyDelete
Great for a kiddies party.. what a novel idea! love it..ReplyDelete
What a lovely idea. But you're right, it's really not a good idea for kids to eat too much sugar - or any of us come to that :(ReplyDelete
Thats such a great n a healthy idea than eating cake pops. Great recipe.ReplyDelete