Sizzlers are a great addition to a dinner menu, especially for parties. Served steaming hot, they tempt the diners with the surge of fresh flavours and amalgam of aromas that is reflective all the ingredients in the sizzler. This italian sizzler is a recipe par comparison that combines nutritious veggies like carrots, broccoli with cream and pasta. It is a treat that pampers the taste buds, while also serving as a wholesome meal that satiates your hunger! Ohhhhh!!! I am drooling just at the thought of it!! I love it so much!!!! Here presenting some interesting Italian Sizzler, I choose this sizzler because nowadays everyone's like Italian Seasoning and Aroma of it. I am a huge Fan of Italian Food!!! So take a tour of this Healthy, Yummy and Amazing Flavourfull Sizzler!!!!! Here we Goooo........!!!!!!! :)
Stir Fried Italian Seasoned vegetables
1 tablespoon oil
1 medium onion, sliced thin
1 cup diced carrots
2 cups broccoli florets
1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon Ginger, Ground
2 teaspoons Sesame Seed , toasted
1. Heat the oil in wok or large deep skillet on medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and carrots; stir fry 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetables; stir fry 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
3. Add soy sauce, Italian seasoning and ginger; stir-fry until well blended. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
Recipe : 2
Creamy Almond Sauce
3-4 cloves Chopped garlic
3 Tbsp heavy cream
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 tsp butter
1. Add about a hand full of almonds, a large pinch of garlic, and butter. Toast almonds. Add about 3/4 cup of white wine let reduce by half. Add your sugar to taste, getting the bitterness out of the wine. Taste, then add about one cup of heavy cream. The sauce should look whitish. Now add your salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. A pinch of all should do! Now taste and add more salt or pepper as needed.
Recipe : 3
Penne Pasta In Red Sauce
500g penne pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup can chopped Italian Roma tomatoes
1 teaspoon caster sugar
1. Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender (approx 12 min). Drain. Return to saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes, or until tender. Add tomatoes, sugar, and salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add sauce to pasta. Cook, stirring, over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Spoon into bowls. Top with freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.
Recipe : 4
Spiced Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
vegetable oil, for frying
200g paneer, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tsp Mint Powder
1½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp clear honey
small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry the paneer in batches until golden brown – watch out as the oil spits. Scoop it on to kitchen paper.
Mix all the Spices in a bowl, And sprinkle the spices on paneer Immediately. Serve it!!!
1. Put the Sizzler Plate on the Stove. let it be Hot!!
2. Place the Cabbage Leaves on the Plate.
3. Make the Butter cubes and Place them in Iced water. (Pre-Prepared)
4. Assemble your all the dishes on cabbage leaves
5. And Finally put the butter cubes on iron plate and it will start sizzle!!! Serve it Immediately!!!
Post a Comment