A Super Healthy, and Yummy Beetroot Paratha.....But the best part of being it yummy is CHEESE!!!
I love cheese!! so its a Cheese Beetroot Paratha.....Now I am trying to give some amount of beetroot to my child...If I simply give her Beetroot she just ran away and telling me BIG NO by having it....As everyone knows this recipe....But If you add loads of cheese...It goes Amazing.....Try them for once...They are not stuffed...But the ingredients are simply added in Dough only...Here's the Recipe....
2 cups Whole wheat flour (for Paratha & few for dusting)
1 cup grated Beetroot
1/2 tbsp Grated Processed Cheese
1/4 tsp finely chopped chilli
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1/4 tsp Jeera Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp Sesame Seeds
1/4 tsp Reisins
1/4 tsp Grated Ginger
1/2 tsp Oil
Ghee 1 tbsp for greasing
1.In a kadai, heat oil and add Jeera powder, grated beetroot, green chilli & chilli powder.
saute for 2 minutes.
2. Then add salt and sugar.Mix well. cook for another 1 minute. Allow it to cool. And add Grated Cheese.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and above cool stuffing in it and if need water add it & knead well & make a smooth dough.
4. Dust it with the flour on both sides and flatten it with the rolling pin.
5. Preheat the tawa and put the Paratha and When it turns with brown spots, turnover and apply ghee on both sides.
6. Yummy beetroot paratha is ready. Serve with butter and Anything whatever you like!!! :)
Post a Comment