2 cups fenugreek leaves (methi), finely chopped
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup gram flour ( chick pea)
1/2 cup Corn Flour (Makki ka Aata)
1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
4-5 Cloves of Garlic
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
3 tablespoons oil
1/8 tsp Strong Hing (Asafoetida)
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp Sesame Seeds
1/2 Cup Finely chopped Onion
1/2 Cup Finely chopped Tomato
1/2 Cup Sev
Juice on 1 Lime
salt to taste
oil to fry
1.Take a bowl and add the fenugreek leaves in it and add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix well.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Knead it to a soft dough ball.
3. Make small cylindrical shaped dumplings and keep them on a plate.
4. Take a good amount of Oil in Pressure cooker Heat the Oil, Then add all the Dumplings in it....Cover it with lid but without Whistle.....Let it cook for 30 minutes, Meanwhile Check them and stir them by Rotating cooker by your hand, Carefully....
5. Let them cool for few minutes, Then Heat the oil to a pan and fry the dumplings in batches until slightly browned and crunchy.
6. Use a wire mesh strainer and allow the dumplings to drain and bring them to room temperature before storing to use as a snack!!!
7. For Chaat:: Put plenty amount Of Tomato-Coriander Chutney, Curd, And Tomato Sauce on Dumplings, and sprinkle Onion, Tomatoes, and Sev....garnish it with Coriander Leave...
Enjoyy this Mouthwatering Chaat.....Trust me guys it was Yummmm!!!!!