Very Tangy and Tasty Corn Spinach Cheese Wrapes, Tonight in Dinner......Simply having it and Enjoying with Comedy Movie......"Haseena Maan Jaegi!!!!".....Love this movie.....And the Wrapes Makes it most memorable.....Here's the Recipe...........
4 cups Spinach (finely chopped)
½ cup sweet Corn Kernels (cooked)
½ cup Skimmed Milk Curd (beaten till smooth)
½ cup Cheese Spread
½ cup Onion (finely chopped)
2 tsp Garlic (minced)
1 tsp Ginger (minced)
1 tsp Chili Powder
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
Salt to taste
2 tsp Oil
1. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan.
2. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Saute till the fragrant can be smelt.
3. Combine chili powder, turmeric powder and Garam masala powder with 2 tbsp of water.
4. Add the Masala mixture to the frying pan. Stir fry for 1 minute.
5. Add spinach and salt. Cover the pan and cook till the spinach is well cooked, on low flame.
6. Add corn kernels and curd. Mix well.
7. Simmer the mixture till it gets thick.
8. Remove from fire and roll up equal amounts in wrapes or rotis with adding cheese spread on the top of the mixture.
I love two things a lot about your wrap 1) you added skimmed milk yogurt which is very healthy and 2) you watched one of my favourite movies while having it.ReplyDelete
Hahaha....Right Piyali...it's a one of the great comedy movie...And Thank you so much Piyali....You always encourage me....Btw where do u live???Delete