When you need your chocolate fix to be served up warm in tender, bite-sized pieces, nothing quite fills the bill like chocolate brownies fresh from the oven. Here is the recipe delivering chewy, rich, chocolate flavor to help you take care of your cravings in delicious style! These delicious chocolate brownie will take you to cloud number nine with an ecstatic feeling called 'Pleasure'. Not only its delicious but its also easy to make.
I always look for eggless recipes (As I always mentioned that I am a pure vegetarian). I tried this egg less version of brownies and I already made them a couple of times because of the simplicity of the recipe. The twist is that I've added Roasted Rolled Oats in it, to make it more healthier, Trust me that chewy taste takes you to the heaven. The orangy flavor of Orange Zest is too mouthwatering...I added orange Zest too in a recipe. Taste is awesome!! chocolate and orange always go superb!!
The recipe is simple enough. The most important ingredient besides the chocolate? Hands down: the vanilla and Oats! Let’s remember that vanilla (a flavor I love more with each passing year) was originally intended to flavor chocolate. So, when you chew your first brownie, stop and smell the roses. And That vanilla is working overtime to make your chocolate brownie taste chocolaty. I can even smell the vanilla as the brownies bake.
And something endearing about the smell of all that baking soda as it baked in the oven. But now, I really love baking from scratch all the time. While messier and occasionally frustrating, there is no comparison. The brownies especially.
So, Lets Get started with the Simple and Easy Recipe
110 gm Dark Chocolate
1/4 Cup Roasted Rolled Oats
1/2 tsp Orange Zest
80 gm All Purpose Flour
60 gm Butter
30 gm Castor Sugar
60 gm Condense milk/Yogurt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
4-5 drops Vanilla essence
4-5 Tbsp Almonds/Cashew Chopped
pinch of Salt
5-6 Tbsp Milk
1. Preheat Oven to 180 degree C. Grease cake pan with butter or cooking spray or put a butter paper in it; set aside.
2. Melt butters in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in chocolate until combined and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder and baking Soda.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together Condense milk , Sugar, Vanilla, and Salt and lemon zest until fluffy and light yellow. Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Add flour mixture and mix until combined. Then add roasted rolled Oats and mix well.
5. Pour into greased pan or put a butter paper inside the pan and sprinkle some nuts and oats on it and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges pull away from the pan and the top has an even, shiny crust. Let cool for 20 minutes.
6. Cut into 12 even pieces. Serve warm (Can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for one week or in the refrigerator for up to a month).