Here, In Doha, Friday and Saturday are weekend days, Sunday is ON!!! So Yesterday I was Literally craving to have some spicy and full Punjabi meal..... So, Why go to Restaurant....Home chef is Ready to make these Authentic Punjabi Meal...lol.....I love to try all the things at home, and love to serve it to the Family....Hubby is always ready to eat whatever I make!! So sweet :))))!!! So, You guys Enjoy these Yummy and Delicious Punjabi meal with step by step Recipe!!!!
200 Gms Paneer (or Tofu), Cut into 1-inch cubes
2 medium Onions, Roughly chopped
1½ teaspoons chopped Ginger
3-4 Garlic Cloves
3 medium Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Almond Meal
2 Tbsp Yogurt
2 teaspoons Kasuri Methi (dry fenugreek leaves)
1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
1 teaspoon or to taste Red Chili Powder
2 tablespoons Butter
2 tablespoons Oil
Salt to taste
1. If you are using frozen Paneer cubes, then defrost them, and Fry them.
2. Take Oil and Butter together in a pan and sauté Onion, Garlic and Ginger. After sautéing them keep them aside.
3. Grind Almond Meal, Tomatoes, and Yogurt with sautéd Onion, Ginger and Garlic. Make nice, creamy smooth paste.
4. Heat cooking oil and butter in a same non-stick frying pan over medium flame. Add above paste and sauté for approx 2-3 minutes.
5. Add red chili powder, Coriander Powder, Garam masala, and Salt to taste and pinch of turmeric Powder.
7. Add fried paneer cubes, kasuri methi and cook for approx 2-minutes or until you get the desired consistency of gravy.
8. Add fresh cream.
9. Mix properly and turn off the flame.
10. Transfer prepared curry to a serving bowl. Garnish Punjabi paneer butter masala with milk cream or cube of butter and serve.
How to make Wheat Flour Naan
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
¾ teaspoon Baking powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
½ cup Yogurt
2 teaspoons sugar
3 teaspoons Garlic powder (Optional)
1 teaspoon salt
Coriander for topping
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking Soda garlic powder, salt.
2. Add yogurt to the dry Ingredients, and mix together slightly until just Incorporated.
3. Knead the very Soft Dough. Cover the bowl with any lid and let it set for 3-4 Hours.
4. After 2-3 hours, Dough will rise and ready to make Naan. Divide the dough into 4-5 balls and roll into a slightly Oval shape on a floured surface using a rolling pin.
5. Over medium-high heat, heat a skillet, Brush both sides of the naan with the oil and here you can add even more seasonings on the outside of the naan.
6. Place the naan into the hot skillet, cover with a lid and bake for 1 minute, until you see bubbles starting to form.
7. Turn the naan over and cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side, Sprinkle with cilantro or parsley. Place on a wire rack to let the naan cool. Continue with the other naan breads until finished.