Ok, So I am back after the break from my vacation, again started my blogging journey with my Foodiemonday Team :) Well, Missed so much of writing and cooking and taking photos of my food. But sometimes a break is must to get the fresh start of anything. I feel the same when I was back to doha. So many thoughts in my mind, Thinking that how much this blogging career will be good for me, How much time will it take to make it more successful. blah blah blah......Longgg and deep thoughts..... Well, Apart from this enjoyed my India Vacation so much....long and hectic journey, but at the end when you reach to the home and see the smiling faces of your family, this journey makes you feel nothing. I know Everyone can gel with this Emotions :)
This India trip was so memorable for me, a new family member arrived in our life, I became Mamiji (aunt), and a little angel is so so cute. Prisha is now an elder sister.....Wooow , This is so a different feeling. :) And when it comes to Ahmedabad, The thing is that, whenever I visit to Ahmedabad, I used to go for shopping, to meet my friends and the place which I can never Ignore because of Prisha is Law garden. Law garden is the place where you can find each and everything you want, You can buy clothes, so many restaurants, kids zone or I should say Prisha's Zone...Lol..kidding ;) and a big big garden to hang out at. So its a happening place to stay for hours. But this time I was not so much in shopping and all, I stay back home with mom, and spent very good time at home. Though Cant manage to meet all my friends, But tried to make it. Last 3 bloghops I couldn't manage to join, Now I am back to Doha, and so much excited to take part and get back to the event.
Our Team has decided to make some different #Burgersfilling, and I was excited to try some veggie burger as you all know I am a pure vegetarian. The only thought was there in my mind is to try Mc Veggie Burger, But then I dropped the Idea and tried to make a burger of Burger King style veggie Burger. They use Rajma in there Veggie Burger and I So love it. I have used Rajma and Corn kernels in this Burger filling Patty and all the sauces which make your burger complete. Apart from this I have added some veggies too like carrots, green peas and french beans too to make this more healthy. So you guys check out this super tempting burger recipe and do drop a comment that how did you like the recipe.
1 Cup Kidney Beans (Rajma), Soaked and Boiled
2 Potato, Boiled and mashed
1/4 Cup Corn Kernels, Boiled
1/2 Carrot Green peas and French Beans, Chopped and blanched
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Green chilies, Finely Chopped
1/4 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Red chili powder
Salt to taste
1/4 Cup Coriander leaves, finely chopped
2-3 Tbsp Dry Bread Crumbs
2-3 Slices of Tomato
2-3 Slices of Onion
2 Cheese slices
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Mustard Sauce
lettuce leaves as required
1. Wash and Soak the Rajma overnight, drain the water from it and boil them properly with some salt by taking 3-4 whistle.
2. Now take a Bowl, add Boiled Rajma and Boiled Potatoes, mash them coarsely. Now add all the veggies including Corn kernels and chopped Onions, spices, mix them all very well.
3. Add salt and coriander leaves to the mixture and bind the mixture with some dry bread crumbs.
4. Take 4 Tbsp of mixture in your palm and make a big round patty of your burger size. Roll the patty in dry bread crumbs and shallow fry the Patty. (Note: You can always deep fry this patties, I am using less amount of Oil to make it bit healthy :))
5. Meanwhile, Put the Lettuce leaves in an ice cold water so that they will be more crunchy at the time we assemble the burger. Our Rajma and Corn Patty is ready Now lets assemble the burger. You can always assemble it by your choice. First Cut the Burger buns in two parts and butter the one side of the Bun.
6. Spread some Tomato ketchup on butter and Place one Tomato slice and lettuce leaves on it.
7. Now place Our Burger Patty on lettuce leaves and cover it with cheese slice, Finish up the Burger with Mayonnaise, Mustard Sauce and Onion Rings.
Your super tempting Veggie Burger is ready to eat ;) Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy the heaven!!!!