Molasses contains a number of essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, etc. It is a good source of energy and carbohydrates and it contains sugars as well. In addition to this, it offers various vitamins such as niacin, vitamin B-6, thiamine and riboflavin. It is very low in both fat content and fiber.
It is a beneficial sweetener that is rich in naturally available micro- and macro nutrients. I have got the Blackstrap molasses from #goIndiaOrganic and #Plattershare, and I tried to make something in dessert with this product. Made this Chocolate cake with this dark Molasses and trust me my cake turned out really well. Blackstrap molasses is a nourishing sweetener which contains a considerable amount of nutrients that are essential for the functioning of the body, unlike refined white sugar. It is also known as final molasses in cane mills and refinery molasses in a refinery setting.
Check out the simple but very delicious Chocolate Cake with Molasses recipe and try the product with lots of benefits.!!!
200 gm Condense Milk
2 Tbsp Butter
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 Cup All purpose Flour
3-4 drops Chocolate Essence
11/2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Blackstrap Molasses
1. Line up all the Ingredients. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease the cake pans. Dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. In a medium bowl, combine Condense Milk, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Essence mix this mixture until fluffy.
3. Add Butter and Molasses in the above mixture and again mix it well until the better becomes fluffy.
4. Now Add All purpose flour and Cocoa Powder, Fold them very well.
5. Add milk to reach the pouring consistency of the batter.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 13-15 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean
7. Cool in pans on a wire rack 10 minutes. Invert onto wire rack; invert again and let cool completely on rack.
8. Garnish it with some yummy Chocolate Sauce.
Quality of Product: 10/10
Quantity of Product: 9/10
Health Benefits: 10/10
Price Rating: 8/10
Cake looks spongy and softReplyDelete