Sunday 3 July 2016

Aloo Paneer Rings




A monsoon is a seasonal change in the direction of the prevailing, or strongest, winds of a region. Monsoons cause wet and dry seasons throughout much of the tropics. Monsoons are most often associated with the Indian Ocean. Rainy season brings pleasure and happiness with the drops falling from heaven. The season that attempts bringing a cool climate is always commendable.

While monsoons are remembered for the wet mud smell, the enchanting rains, the cool breeze that sweeps of your face. Thats the feeling of monsoon..Thats the desire of monsoon...and I love it...Monsoon has started pouring everywhere in India, Though not in Qatar :( But My family, friends says that its heavy rain here, and I start Imaging that Wooow thts so so Awesome. Eagerly waiting to Enjoy this rainy season at my place in India...Well, I don't need to wait for so long, As me going to India right after 10 days :) Yipppeeee.....Mom I am coming :) I am literally Feeling so so excited to meet my family specially in this season. Here in Qatar, its hell out Hot (49- 50 Degree) in daytime, and humidity is on high...Badly needs the change of weather. In this weather I cant think of having that Hot mug of coffee and some Pakodas...Though To make that feeling, We enjoyed our monsoon stuff with lowest temperature of our AC ;)  


If you are in India every state has its own monsoon delicacies to suit the taste buds. Hot hot Pakoras, Spicy chaat, hot soup, masala chai or Coffee and the list goes on and on. I have tried something different from pakodas, Yes its a fried stuff, but for me in rainy season I am not going to think about calories and all....I love to enjoy this Aloo Paneer Fried rings with Pudine ki chutney..So yummmm...We enjoyed this delicious Aloo paneer rings in our teatime snacks....As they are stuffed with Potatoes, Paneer, Bread slices, Some spices, Onions. and lots of chopped coriander leaves. They are covered with cornstarch slurry and bread crumbs. A perfect snack to enjoy in this Monsoon...I am gonna make these Rings when I will be at my Mom's home....Will make those yummy rings for my family too, My Mom gonna love this for sure :) 


As this is our 47th #foodiemonday #Bloghop Event..Yes we are very much near to complete our golden jubilee....Sounds awesome na....Yeah...This time we all has decided to celebrate #Monsoonmadness as our bloghop theme...It is worth to share the recipes in this rainy season. :) I have tried to make very easy and delicious Aloo Paneer Rings for a change from Pakodas and other stuffs. They are tasty, yummy and mouthwatering Potato rings...So, You guys make this yummy rings in this ongoing rainy season and get so many Woooows from  your family ;)



.Ingredients

1 Potato Large, boiled or steamed, peeled and mashed
4 Bread slices
1 Cup Paneer, Shredded
1/4 Cup Finely chopped onion
2 Tbsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 tsp Grated ginger
1 tsp Grated garlic
1 tsp Minced green chili
1/ tsp Garam masala
1 tsp Cumin seeds 
2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
Salt To Taste
Oil for frying
2 Tbsp Corn Flour
Salt To Taste
1/4 Cup Water   

Method:



1. Take a large Bowl and break 4 slices of fresh breads in it, and add mashed boiled potatoes, Shredded Paneer, and all the ingredients, Mix together all the ingredients and make a dough.




2. Divide the mixture into small portions and give donut like shape. keep it aside.


3. Now in another bowl, add in corn flour and gradually pour in the water; mixing continuously.



4. In a deep pan, heat the oil and dip the donut balls into cornstarch mixture and coat with bread crumbs and deep fry until golden brown.





Happy Monsoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome share Waagmi! Bookmarking it for a near future kids day out at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful preparation Waagmi. I've got to prepare some snack for a birthday party as soon as I get back home. I think I'm going to make these rings.Easy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious rings I must say and such a nice combo of aloo and paneer.bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete