On this Monday we #Foodiemonday people back again with another interesting theme which is #Firelesscooking and I am contributing this No bake egg less Biscuit cake. This is so easy and quick recipe to enjoy it as a dessert you can serve it with chocolate syrup and with some fruits. The desiccated coconut enhance the flavor and look of this Swiss roll.
11/4 cup Marie biscuit powder (around 30 cookies)
2tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
2tsp powder sugar
Milk if needed
2/3 cup Desiccated coconut
1/3 cup powder sugar
2tsp butter or Malai or white butter
2tbs milk ( as needed )
1. Combine all ingredients for chocolate layer and make smooth dough.
2. Combine all ingredients for coconut layer and mix it well.
3. Roll chocolate dough on Foil paper or on Wax paper about 10" diameter.
4. Now spared coconut mixture on top of chocolate layer.
5. Using wax paper, roll the chocolate and coconut layer in a single roll.
6. Put the roll in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
7. After 1 hour cut the roll in 1/2" slices.
No bake Roller Coaster Cookies are ready to serve.