It is a known fact that dry fruits and nuts are packed with essential nutrients. Though available in small packages, they are an abundant source of proteins, vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. Right from skin benefits to medicinal benefits, dry fruits and nuts give you every reason to include them in your diet. A tasty and convenient snack, dry fruits and nuts are the ideal substitute for high-calorie snacks. With natural sugars and fiber, zero cholesterol and fats, and a variety of delectable flavors, dry fruits and nuts are an easy source of all essential nutrients. The right and regular mix of almonds, cashews, pistachios, dates, raisins and other dry fruits and nuts are all you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Peanuts contain vitamins, minerals, nutrients and anti-oxidants and thus are rich energy sources. Peanuts are a good source of protein. I have tried to make these peanut cookies with chocolate drip and dry fruit powder. These Peanut cookies with chocolate drip are the most delicious cookies I have ever made. These are crunchy, chocolaty, buttery and little soft. The addition of chocolate drip makes these cookies more delicious. To our this Bloghop event we foodies are back with the theme of #Dryfruits. And my contribution for this bloghop event is these Peanut cookies with chocolate drip. Its easy cookies recipe which is perfect to serve anytime. Check out the recipe below and Enjoyyy!!!!
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
11/4 sleeved peanuts
6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
6 Tbsp Extra crunchy peanut butter, melted and cooled
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
1/4 Cup Cashew and Almond Powder or Dry fruit Powder
2 tsp Vanilla extract
3 Tbsp milk chocolate chips
2 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream
1. Melt the peanut butter and butter first so it has time to cool - I melted them together, microwaving for about 30 seconds, stirring, and then 30 seconds more, stirring again until melted. Set aside until cool.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and whisk well to combine. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together butter, Peanut butter and sugars until smooth. Mixing again until combined, then stir in vanilla extract. Using a large spoon, gradually add dry ingredients to the wet, stirring well and using your hands if needed to bring the dough together. Just keep mixing - it will come together! Once the dough is combined, I stick it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
4. After sticking it in the fridge, Preheat oven to 170 Degree C. Roll the dough into balls that are of your desired cookie size. and sprinkle some sleeved peanuts on the cookies. Place on a baking sheet about 2 inches apart, baking for 8-10 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
5. To make strips, heat heavy Cream until warm. Pour it over the chocolate chips in a bowl and mix until a Ganache forms, stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Place cookies on parchment or wax paper and drizzle chocolate over top. Let cookies sit for 30 minutes for chocolate to firm up. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful click Waagmi. Cookies looks yummy.ReplyDelete
Wag how did you manage to balance the cookies on the glass? Lovely photos and delicious looking cookies.ReplyDelete
Superb dish. I will try on Sunday.ReplyDelete
Wow.. what a beautiful click.. Brilliant share!ReplyDelete
Superb recipe idea with peanuts! Lovely clicks too.ReplyDelete
বাচ্চাদের ও বড়দের Mixed Dried Fruits অনেক উপকার দেয়। আমিও প্রতিদিন খাওয়ার চেষ্টা করি।ReplyDelete